Tuesday, June 6, 2017

TMI Tuesday. You have questions? I have answers.

1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

Mystique would be the first person I'd invite.  I have a few other friends I'd love to have over more often.  The friends that visited over the weekend are two of them.
 
2. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?

We'd be in Paris.  There would be morning sex, also bondage and spankings.  Then we would get some eclairs and coffee at a bakery and cafe, stroll around, see some sights, then more hot fucking at night.  And food, all the French food.
 
3. How much do you like your personality?
(pick just one)

a. A lot.
b. A little.
c. It needs work.
d. I am annoying sometimes.
e. I am difficult, and people have told me so.


Definitely d. Or a.  I don't know.  I'm all right, I guess.
 
4. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?

I think the body.  Who cares if I'm a little doddery in the mind?
 
5. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any ability, what would it be?

I want the ability to cure cancer.
 
Bonus: How do you think you will die?


The way I picture it, we are a couple of octogenarians and we decide to take a blimp ride. Wave good bye to the kids and grandkids. Sail peacefully over the countryside. Why a blimp? Well, by that time blimp rides have become the new hot thing. We are sailing along and all of a sudden there is panic in the cabin! Flames! We're going down! I hope there's no hell! Ahhhhaaaaaggggggg.....

Or, maybe we are tottering through the countryside on our walkers. Or toodling along in our scooters. What's that in the sky? How cool, a blimp! Wait, why is it on fire??? It's getting closer, no time to run.....ahhhhhh sweet merciful death angels.... good bye cruel world...

See more answers at:  https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/tmi-tuesday-june-6-2017/

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...