Saturday, July 15, 2017

Master Tricked Me

He told me last night he was going to use and abuse me for his pleasure, because I'm his cunt. 

He had me lie face down on the bed.  I was tense with anticipation.

And then he gave me a massage.  This was soooo good because I have been sore in every part of me thanks to home decorating, gardening and dog training.  I've been slurping down the ibuprofen twice a day but I can still hardly get out of bed without going through a stretching routine first.

After the massage there was of course the fucking.  :)

Tonight we are going out for a celebration of our anniversary at a kink party!  I can't wait!  I think I'm going to let my arms and back rest today.  

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...