Tuesday, July 18, 2017

TMI Tuesday: Sexytimes!

1. For you, what is sexy time?

Any time we we are doing the sucking, fucking or beatings.

2. If your best friend asked, “Do you think I’m sexy?” What would you say?


Yes, my friends are sexy.  My best friend is my Master, and I think he's extremely sexy. 

3. If your Mom or Dad asked, “How’s your love life?” Would you answer? What would you tell them?


I'd say something simple like "It's good."  No elaboration needed! I can't really see them asking that though. 

4. A young 8-year-old neighbor asks you, “What is the birds and the bees?” How do you reply?


"That means how animals make babies".  Also, no need for elaboration unless they have more questions. 

5. What would you do if your lover’s turn on is your turn off?



I would do it anyway, because he wants it.  But I would also tell him it wasn't my thing, because he wants to know what I enjoy and what I do not, mostly so he can torment me with the ones I don't like, I think.  It is actually one of his rules that I must tell him. 

Bonus: What does it mean to be a man?


It means identifying as a man.  That's all.  I don't go for this whole "A real man does xyz or doesn't do abc..." load of crap.   

More answers for TMI Tuesday:  https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/17/tmi-tuesday-july-18-2017/

2 comments:

  1. I answered the same for #1 - but you were more eloquent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have often suspected that I think like a man sometimes.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...