Wednesday, August 9, 2017

TMI Tuesday: a little late

1. Can a penis be too big?


Yes. 

2. Can a vagina be too tight?



Yes.  I used to have that problem and sex was difficult and painful.  Sometimes it won't even go in if you are too tight.

3. Does playing with fake tits give you the same satisfaction and response as fondling real breasts?



I have no idea.  As far as I know, all the tits I have played with have been real. 

4. Fill in the blank: I prefer ____ over having sex.



Some days, I prefer getting a good beating over sex.  But usually I just want both.  It's not too much is it?

5. If a stranger offered you 30 USD to lick your boots or shoes, while you are wearing them, would you accept? If no, how much money would it take for you to accept the offer?


That is completely up to my Master.  If he said do it, I'd do it.  If he left it up to me to decide, I'd bargain for $50, maybe.  It doesn't bother me if someone licks my boots.   I had a friend do it once and she was super sexy.   A stranger, meh, maybe not so sexy. 

Other TMI posters are here:   https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/tmi-tuesday-august-8-2017/

3 comments:

  1. re #4 - one of the reasons I've never gone the BDSM route is that I've been told (by some who profess to be into it*) that it's about power/control/humiliation and there's no actual sex involved. To which I said 'why bother?'
    (*they charged, so maybe they were just trying to get away with not going the full distance?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, if you are paying someone for BDSM they will probably not have sex with you, mostly because then the law calls it prostitution and they could get in trouble. However, a lot of people who do it non-professionally do like to have sex.

      Delete
  2. Great answers - it's not too much to ask for both (#4)

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...