Tuesday, August 22, 2017

TMI Tuesdy: Love and Sex

1. For you, can sex be separated from love?

Yes, I have had sex with several people I didn't love.

  2. Can sex be separated from caring?

And I have had sex with people I didn't care about particularly. 

3. Men: Does sex seem to be something that you can never get enough of and are constantly seeking or thinking about?

I know this was only addressed to men (I'm not sure why) but the answer is yes. 

  4. Women: Is sex secondary to intimacy, physical closeness, and commitment?

I would say yes, it probably is secondary to those things.  I really do like sex, though.  
 

  5. Who is more discriminating in choosing sexual partners–you or your significant other?

He says I am more discriminating.  So I guess that is that!


 Bonus: Who is more likely to take on additional sexual partners, you or your significant other?

He is. 


More TMI Tuesday-ers:
https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/21/tmi-tuesday-august-22-2017/

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah similar answers to the first two as me - i can never understand when people can not separate sex from love - my goodness at the end of the day sex is just a biological urge '-)

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...