Monday, September 18, 2017

Negotiating Play Questions


1) Soft/Hard limits?


My Master does not let me do (receive) ass play with people other than him.  Hard limit, unless he tells you otherwise.

Use condoms for PIV.

Blood play, my Master will probably not allow.   A little incidental cut from cane, whip or other implement is fine.

Breath play, you should ask him first.  He has okayed this for very few partners.   

My Master requires a safeword system to be in place when I play with others, and it is RED, which means stop and check in.  YELLOW means please switch to doing something else.   I have very rarely used either of those.

2) Medical conditions I should be aware of?

My back cannot tolerate certain positions on certain days.  This is mostly an issue with face-up suspension, but I will definitely speak up if I need to change positions at any time.
 

3) Sexually Transmitted Disease/Infection Status?

I get tested a couple of times a year for everything (Chlamydia, HIV, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, HPV, Hepatitis) but herpes.  If you don't have herpes (are you sure? Have you gotten tested? 80% of adults do have some form of herpes and you can get 1 and 2 in either location, oral or genital, and you may never have had a symptom) then you might want to take precautions. 

Condoms are a must for me, for PIV.  Not a must for oral- this is a risk my Master is willing to take. 

4) Body areas to avoid hitting and/or off-limits?

None, use normal caution around joints and such.  But if you bite my stomach without using restraints on me you may get punched. Sorry, not sorry.

5) How long do you typically scene?

Usually not long enough.  Time flies when you are having fun!
 I like to be a puddle of exhaustion afterward, so if you have the energy, go for it.  My longest have been several hours and the shortest, a couple of whacks (I don't even know if that counts).

6) When was your last scene?

Probably not very long ago.

7) What are your aftercare needs?


I can usually ask for what I need, this is not a problem for me, and it varies.  Possibly a blanket if it is at all chilly, and some sitting down time.  If you would like to cuddle, I enjoy it, but if not, my Master can take over there.  After a bit of rest, a drink or a snack might be good.  If the play was fairly short or light, I won't need anything.

8) Triggers?

Biting my stomach can trigger punching.  Or crying. Or both.

If you try to make me switch (to being dominant/topping you), that's a scene ruin-er for me.  It makes me very uncomfortable.  My Master can do it because he owns my ass and doesn't mind making me uncomfortable, but if others do it they run the risk of me never wanting to play with them again (not that I always get a choice!).

9) Words to especially use or avoid (slut/whore/cunt/bitch)?

I can't think of any words that are really bad for me.  If you call me Mistress you better be joking.  Because I will laugh.

I am sensitive to harsh criticism.  If you tell me I'm not doing well, I will feel bad and have even cried if I thought the person was serious and not just doing "scene talk".  I'm not saying it is a no-go area, but I am mentioning it just to make people aware of what may be my reaction. 


10) Marks (bruises, semi-perm, perm)?

Yes, please.  Talk to my Master first if you want to do anything that can't be covered up (such as to my face).  I don't know if he will allow that or not- it is doubtful.


11) What specifically do you want to experience?

I go into subspace fairly easily and I LOVE it, so that's always fun.  
In terms of specifics I like to do what pleases the person I'm playing with.  I love them to direct where we go and what we do. 
 I do not like to specifically direct things; having to do that would make play unappealing for me.


12) What are your longer-term, bucket-list items?

Heh, I don't give that out to just anyone, sorry!  

13) Anything else you want to add or let me know?

I enjoy fear play and humiliation.  I enjoy "force" or rape play.  I have an easy time doing "willing suspension of disbelief" in a scene.  I love being restrained.  Knives are hot. 

 I enjoy sex with my play, and basically all types of play feel sexual to me even if we aren't touching bits.   I like to be made to do things I don't really like, just because my Master or someone I am playing with wants them. It feels humiliating to me, but in a very good way.   I like to be objectified a LOT.  If you talked only to him as if I weren't there in negotiations, this is a major turn on for me. 

I squirt a lot in some circumstances. You may need a towel/tarp/blanket.  I orgasm easily and on command.  

If you hurt me too much I may get the urge to fight back. I will try really hard not to do so unless you like that sort of play (just tell me).   I will feel bad if I have to safeword.


14) Bonus Question: How do we know when it's over?

When you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...