Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A Trade

Sunday Master said he wanted to blow on my stomach, so of course I got into bare-stomach position in submission but dread.  He'd already been talking about giving me no orgasms until Tuesday, but said that if I begged really hard for the tummy blowing, I could have one orgasm on Monday.

I really, really wanted that Monday masturbation, because he's not home for more than half an hour the whole day and I get needy.

So I begged him for the tummy blow that I hate.  I even made my stomach squoosh back and forth in a ridiculous way so that it looked like at talking belly button.  He began to lower his head slowly toward my stomach, a millimeter at a time, making me squirm in anticipation.  The raspberry came, and it was not as bad as all that.  Not good, but totally worth it.   He said I could have ONE orgasm on Monday.  

When Monday rolled around, Master came home for dinner and then was immediately going to leave again, but he took 2 minutes to take me upstairs and have me suck his cock on my knees.  He even fucked me for like 30 seconds, but I couldn't orgasm, not even on command.  It was too rushed and too unexpected.  He had me come out with him to open the front gate for him, and he made me lift my shirt and flash him as he sat in the car as I stood at the open gate.  I didn't have a bra on.  Then he told me to come. He said later that he could see all the thoughts flashing across my face one after the other.
  
First "Oh no, that's not going to work. Again."  
Then "Shoot, maybe it is?" 
Then "OMG, orgasm time". 

He still let me masturbate last night, so technically I got a bonus orgasm.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...