Thursday, October 12, 2017

Bullwhipped and Ass Fucked

I think Master wanted to make our first time after I came back from my trip special.

Right after breakfast he had me put on my leather collar and a black silk slip.  I brought him a light cane and a heavy cane when he told me to pick a couple of implements out.   He ordered me to come stand by him at the kitchen table.  Master folded me down over his lap and gently lifted my silk slip up, sliding it over my bottom.  Then there was no caress but a hard slap, and another, and a dozen more after that.  

He let me down on the floor and directed me to start sucking.  Intermittently he'd have me stand and he would beat me with either the light cane or the wooden cutting board.   I was on his lap and I was bent over the kitchen counter.  My ass was smarting and my cunt was leaking.  I knelt on a towel on the floor and sucked him excitedly and vigorously.  When I felt him get close to coming I slowed down rather than sped up.   I desperately wanted to be fucked.

He finally led me upstairs and told me to strip and grab the dresser.  I could hear the soft but distinctive sound of the uncoiling of the bullwhip behind me.   He stung my back with it over and over.  My cunt dripped and began to shake with pre-orgasmic excitement.  He told me to come. I did.  He whipped me some more, and I came again. 
Master turned me around and pushed me to my knees.  He began beating me from above, coming straight down with the cane while I sucked his cock.  This was harder and more painful than anything he'd done yet.  I was just about sobbing when he stopped, and still trying to suck him, although not, I think, very well.

He had me get in bed, and take the glass dildo.  He fucked me with that as I sucked him once more.   

He got me up again, by the dresser, and flogged me, which was wonderful.
Then he lay back in the bed and had me get on top.  It felt so good to have him inside me.  He made me come several times, and then asked if I was ready to get ass fucked.  Of course I answered "Yes, Master".  Then he made me beg him to "Please fuck my ass, Master".  I really meant it too. I begged again.

He wanted me to have the glass dildo inside my cunt as he took my ass from behind, but as soon as I closed my legs around the dildo it already began to hurt, before he even had a finger in the rear passage.  He allowed me to take the the dildo out and just hold it on the outside between my legs.  He fingered my ass with one, then two, then maybe even three fingers, I'm not sure.  It had been at least a week since I used a plug, and a really long time since he thoroughly fucked my ass.   I was grateful for the lube and for the warm up.  When he slid his cock in it was painful but mostly felt extremely good.  It was so intense though, that I was still making a lot of noises.  

Then he had me slide the glass dildo into my cunt.  From the angle I was trying to reach I could only get it in just a little way, just the tip, but it was far enough that he could feel it as he thrust in and out of me.   I begged him to hurry and come, but he said he wasn't anywhere close.    He kept fucking my butt and the pleasure/pain/but mostly degradation that is anal sex continued.  The last part, the degradation, is the one that makes me cry.  I don't consciously think it, but my body feels it right down to the core.  That's what I love about it, honestly.

Then he pulled out, took off the condom and put his cock in my mouth.  I attempted to suck him off, but he pulled back again and fucks me, this time with me on my back and my legs up in the air.   We come spectacularly at the same moment, his sounds of pleasure pushing me over the edge to enjoy one more orgasm of my own. 

That wasn't even the last for the day.  After we'd gone out to lunch and done errands he took me again, doggy style on the bedroom floor. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...