Tuesday, October 31, 2017

What Makes You Feel

 I answered this question someone asked, and have expanded it a little bit for reposting here. 

What makes you feel loved/owned/close to your Master?

When he tells me to do things.
When he tells me not to do things.
When he pets my hair.
When he randomly gropes or smacks me.
When he tells me he loves me.
When he tells me every night that I'm his and I'm a good slave, and he hooks on my leash.
When I serve him.
When he does nice things for me, like when he rubs my sore foot as we watch Vikings.
When I wait on my knees for him to come upstairs, or to come to bed.
When he tells me I need to do better.

When I have failed in his service and he lets me know.
When I have succeeded in his service and he says "Good slave".
When we have sex or do s/m things.
When we go out together.
When we stay home together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...