Tuesday, November 14, 2017

TMI Self Care

1. Have you ever had a professional massage? If yes, what type? If no, why not?

Yes, once. I had a Thai massage and it was WONDERFUL.
 I loved it.

2. Do you engage in the following? Tell us all that apply and how often you do it a. yoga b. tai chi c. float therapy d. run/jog e. workout–any that isn’t actually training for something but is for physical fitness maintenance f. other – what?

I do a tiny bit of yoga and tai chi- just enough to stretch and relax me in the morning.   I used to walk or jog but can't right now with my foot problem.  I'm doing physical therapy for that- I just went to it this morning. It's pretty nice- a little foot massaging.

3. How many hours of sleep do you average on a weeknight? Weekend? Do you think you need more or less sleep?

I sleep about 7 hours a night on a weekday or weekend.  It makes little difference because my body wakes me up automatically on the weekend too.
I always feel like I would like a few more minutes, but once I'm awake I can't.  I tend to fall asleep during tv shows at night.

4. Which of the following are you most likely to add to your self-care routine and stick with it? a. Schedule in a planner daily “me time” b. Acupuncture c. Take a moment at the end of each day and consciously list a few good things in your life. d. Turn off phone and step away from computer/tablet for 4 hours a day

 a. no.  b. no.  c. maybe  d. yes, many days.

5. What do you do for self-care either physically, spiritually or emotionally?

  I don't know. 


 Bonus: Today, make sure you give yourself some love–self-care.

I'm not really in the mood.  Feeling very sad.  How about if I just eat everything?  

TMI blogs

1 comment:

  1. I broke a tiny bone inside my foot too. About 5 years ago. It's never healed properly so I don't run anymore, otherwise it just breaks again.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...