Sunday, November 26, 2017

Here's Piss in Your Eye

Master took me upstairs this morning, when my back was feeling a bit less non-functional, and he had me on my back teasing me with the tip of his cock.  I wanted it inside me so bad I was making all the noises of desperation, but he cruelly would not stick it in. 
 I began begging in earnest, "Please. Please. Please, Master."

"Please, Master, fuck me" I whispered.

"What's that?" he asked, still just rubbing on the edges.

A little louder, "Please, Master fuck me!"

"What? You want me to masturbate on your face and leave you horny and unsatisfied? That's what you said?" 

I groaned in frustration and he just smiled at me.   

"Whatever you want Master", I said, hoping.

Finally, after ages, he thrust into me and made me come at once.  

He gave me many orgasms and then pulled out and fucked my mouth.  Just as I felt his come hit the back of my throat he told me to orgasm again and I did.  He pulled his cock out of my mouth and wiped more of his jizz all over my face.  

In the shower, a bit later, he commanded me to kneel.  
"Kneel, slave", just like that.  I never get tired of hearing that command.  
I knelt.   He lifted my chin in his hand and pissed all over my chest, then raised up the stream into my mouth and in my eye.   

It's been a fabulous day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...