Saturday, November 25, 2017

The One Good Thing

The one good thing about having thrown my back out yesterday is that I can't feel if my foot hurts or not anymore because my back is screaming.  

All I did was bend over to pick up a pair of pants to put in the laundry and my back went CRUNCH. 

This morning I couldn't bend enough to tie my own shoes.  Master did it for me.  But then he had to go to work.   After a bunch of Ibuprofens and some stretching I managed to get to where I could take a shower and get dressed.  I hate this back of mine.  

2 comments:

  1. Hope it passes fast and the spasms let up. Ive thrown my back out a few times. Not fun. And ive learnt never to bend over. Bend at the knees!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and the last time i threw mine out - i did it getting out of bed. yes. just waking up. crick. game over.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...