Saturday, December 30, 2017

Christmas Vacation Became a Stay-cation

We had planned to go visit relatives at this time, leaving Wednesday, but Master has been sick.  So rather than sharing our germs all around and having a miserable time he decided it would be better to stay home.  He's feeling a lot better now, with only a hanging on cough.  I felt a bit poozly for a day, but was mainly ok.

But Master has all this time off work, so that has been really nice.  He cooked dinner, we went out to play Pokemon, we watched a lot of Westworld (I got the series for Christmas) and of course we spent some time playing.  

There was the new buttplug I got at our kinky Christmas gift exchange, I had to break that in.  Then a clothespin zipper and also testing out the Liberator blanket Master bought for me (it works like a dream!).    I bought him a tawse but the quality of leather is lacking, which makes me kind of sad.  I know it's not my fault, as I bought it from a highly recommended source and had it shipped, but I still feel bad that it's not as nice a gift as I had hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...