Tuesday, December 19, 2017

TMI Tuesday

1. What was the name of the first person you ever had a crush on? Why did you like them?

The first girl I ever had a crush on was when we were in 4th grade. Her name was Wendy Friedman and she was really pretty, with long blonde hair, plus she was willing to be my friend.   The first boy was in 5th grade, and his name was Andy... Andy something... don't remember.   Wendy moved away that year and I never saw her again.  Andy grew up in the same schools I went to but became less attractive as he got older.   I guess I thought he was cute in 5th grade, plus he always included me in 4 square games.
  2. Which parent do you identify with the most?

My mom, mostly.  
  3. What food will you absolutely not, under any circumstances, eat?

I will/have eaten just about anything, but if I get the choice there are a lot of things I avoid.   Shrimp, mushrooms, other seafoods, oranges, bananas... I could go on and on.
  4. Would you ever adopt a child?

If I hadn't been able to get pregnant, it would have been a possibility.  Two kids is plenty for me, though, so at this point I would not.
  5. When was the last time you played a board game? What game?

Two weekends ago we played several games, although they are more card games than board games I put them in the same category.  Mystique bought us "Bears vs. Babies" and we played that a lot.  We also played Codenames.   This was with our whole family plus our older son's girlfriend (I know, I can't believe he's old enough to have a gf!!!! It boggles me.)  I think she's a good kid and a good influence, so this makes me content, although still boggled.  AND he asked me for relationship advice!! 

Bonus: What makes you laugh more – dry humor or weird, goofy humor?

Weird goofy humor makes me laugh.  Dry humor usually only gets a smile.    

Link to TMI Tuesday: https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/19/tmi-tuesday-december-19-2017/

2 comments:

  1. Banana’s are great!! But people say that about tomatoes too, which I avoid at all costs! 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same about tomatoes, unless they are in a sauce.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...