Friday, January 12, 2018

Good Slave

Lying in bed last night I asked my Master if I had been a good slave.   

He said "You are the best slave.  I don't even know why you are such a good slave for me."

I got a naughty impulse then, and said "I don't either.  It would be a lot easier to be a half-assed slave, wouldn't it?"

He casually commented "Then I would have to beat your ass. Not in a nice way."

I guess I know why I work so hard to be a good slave after all.

Sometimes I just like to be reminded. 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. It seems that being a half-assed slave would take a lot more work. Reminders are good :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't even know that I spent hours yesterday morning trying to get rid of a bad smell in the carpet from where the dog threw up.

      Delete
  2. Lest we forget... love the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This feels so familiar. sometimes i tease BIKSS like that too. he usually manages to remind me quite quickly why it is in my best interest to be a good little.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...