Monday, January 8, 2018

TMI Tuesday, Nosy times

1. How old is your longest living relative?

I may still have a great aunt in her 90s.  All my grandparents have died; two of them were in their 90s at the time of their passing.

2. Do you hope to live to this age? Why?


No, not really.  I don't need that much life span.  I would rather go suddenly in my lower 80s without illness.  I worry more about pain and frailty than dying.
 
3. What is your family’s native language? Your native language?



English and English.  My parents are both from Oklahoma. 


You're the reason God made Oklahoma

4. How old were you when you started dating?



I was 15 when I first had a boyfriend.  That lasted one month.  
Yes, I touched his penis (I know you were wondering). 

5. How old were you when you first had sex–any kind of sex?



I was 16.   My Master was 18.


Bonus: How would you describe your sense of humor?


It's pretty dorky. 

Favorite joke:

What's orange and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot! 

For more TMI blogs:  https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/08/tmi-tuesday-january-9-2018/


3 comments:

  1. Haha on that joke. geez. i think i wouldn't want to be so long lived either. thanks for sharing your answers! i do enjoy reading your TMI posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great joke, and I've never heard it before so I'm going to steal it!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...