Thursday, February 22, 2018

KOTW: Scratching and Mindfucks

My ass was already warm and red from the canes, straps and single tails they had been using on me.  I heard some different sounds, the rustling of clothes.  Digging in pockets, perhaps.  My ears strained. I shouldn't look, I knew. There was a light scratching sensation on my tender behind.   I have experienced the sensation often enough to recognize the flexibility of a plastic card of some sort pretending to be a knife.   

The mindfuck jig was already up when Dr.Peter commented,

 "What is that, a credit card?"  

"Shhhh, shhhhh" said my Master, and I giggled.  
 "I can tell a card from a knife".

Dr. Peter left the room and returned.

Now there was a sensation on my raw ass that was distinctly sharp and pointy.  I couldn't see it, but it was definitely NOT a library card.

He poked it straight down in my ass, pricking me.  He scratched across me and told me to orgasm.  I was afraid to move too much.  
I didn't know if there was going to be blood.  Master made me spread my legs apart as I lay face down on Dr.Peter's bed.   He grabbed and tugged at my labia.  The sharp thing pricked against me there and I whimpered.  It did hurt.  He poked around a bit more and then showed me the knife Dr. Peter had given him.   


Click here to see more of Kink of the Week:
 

2 comments:

  1. I’m not sure how I would’ve done in a situation like this. I’ve not done enough knife plat to know how I’d handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought of using a credit/debit card to scratch, but I could definitely see it working.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...