Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Today's Tasks and Also Fun Things

Today my assigned tasks are:

-Work on the computer MTurks  for pay (done)
-Clean the fridge
-Scoop dog poop in the yard
-Feed sheep
-Do laundry
-Vacuum
-Make dinner (started in the crockpot)

Fun things I plan to do:

-Play Pokemon Go
-Go for a walk
-Buy some pants for yoga (I'm not sure this counts as fun since I don't enjoy buying pants, but I will enjoy being able to wear pants that aren't full of holes).
-Go to free yoga for beginners class 

2 comments:

  1. How was yoga? Did you do hot yoga?
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It got pretty hot in the room- small space, lots of people, but I don't think it was meant to be hot yoga. I had a great time and can go back next week.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...