Friday, March 9, 2018

Fit For Friday 6

3/2   13 carbs.  30 minute walk and 20 minutes of mucking the barn.

3/3   Many carbs.   I went out to eat with our munch group and had the General Tso chicken which is delicious.  I ate the whole thing, but only  little of the rice.  I also took Puppy for a 40 minute walk in the park and started teaching her tracking.  She is such a smart little thing.

3/4   12.5 carbs.  One 30 minute walk and 30 minutes of mucking the barn.  I got the older kid to help me with the mucking because I was really wearing out on that.   

3/5   23 carbs.  Dr. Peter made me tikki masala for lunch, so it was a bit more than normal, but healthy types of food still, and not a huge portion.  That is very much an estimate.  I did 20 minutes of yoga and no walking because I have felt very worn out after our play session (2 hours. Not including lunch). 

3/6    6 carbs.  Snow!  Spent an hour shoveling, both snow and in the barn, and also went for a 30 minute walk, inside.  

3/7   11 carbs.   Spent 40 minutes mucking the barn (you would not believe the muck).  One 20 minute walk outside and then a 25 minute walk.

3/8    7 carbs.  20 minutes of mucking in the barn and 20 minutes of walking outside.   I spent most of the day dealing with kid stuff and lambs.  Busy, busy!  I still took time for Pokemon and walking while I played.  

This morning I weighed in and have lost one more pound! 

7 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! One more pound down and a happy puppy! Keep up the good work.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like a great week for you! Congratulations on the pound, you are doing so well with your goals. I'm sure walking and playing with puppy helps, what fun :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on losing the pound. You are really busy with all the mucking and snow shovelling.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno - all that mucking and walking, seems like you shouldn't have to watch what you eat. :) But congratulations on the weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My body is a fat storing machine of efficiency.

      Delete
  5. You had one day of mega carbs. I think we all need a day like that! And you exercised every day! Well done, you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I put one "mental health day" of eating something carb laden in every week. Really it is just one meal, but it is enough not to make me feel too sorry for myself most of the time.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...