Monday, March 5, 2018

TMI Tuesday: My Anonymous Town

1. What food(s) is your city/country known for?

The USA is known for a lot of foods, mostly adopted from other places, so I'm going to choose a local one.  We have paczkis here, because this area had tons of Polish immigrants.  It's a lot like a donut, and like most Polish words, completely counter intuitive to pronounce for English speakers.  

You say paczki something like "poonch-key".


2. What should people do when visiting your city?

It is such a small town, I don't know.  There are lakes to fish, trails to hike, and there is a brewery that gives tours and as many samples as you can handle.  

3. What do people do when they come to your home?

They have to pet my dogs.  The dogs insist.  

4. What should people expect when they visit you?

A lot of dogs?

Bonus: If you were chair who would you like to have sit on you?

A very small, cute puppy.  

 For more TMI Tuesday blogs:

 https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/03/05/tmi-tuesday-march-6-2018/

11 comments:

  1. Fun answers! Got me in the mood for some paczkis!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could have that, but then there is the diet.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you gave a phonetic pronunciation. Sounds yummy! And I have a new question to ask people now for Q and A month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Secret confession: I like regular donuts more than paczkis. But I pretty much like all types ok.

      Delete
  3. These are great questions and I enjoyed reading your answers. Do I detect a theme at your house? lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your TMI Tuesday answers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone else who says, but my dogs or don't come in. That was my answer to TMI today xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love paczkis! and after I looked paczki up on urbandictionary, it’s become my favorite sex position, too!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...