Friday, April 13, 2018

Fit For Friday 11

4/6  19 carbs, 30 minute walk and a 25 minute walk.

4/7 so many carbs!  We went out for Indian food for our monthly get together and I ate all the breads and rice.   One little 15 minute walk.

4/8 19 carbs, a 20 minute walk and a 15 minute walk later on.

4/9  36  carbs (I'm noticing a trend this week, ack!) 15 minute walk and a 40 minute walk/jog.

4/10  11 carbs.  Struggling back on track. A 15 minute not very brisk walk and a 35 minute walk later. 

4/11 15 carbs.  1 hour walk and then a 30 minute walk.

4/12 16 carbs.  20 minute walk/jog and then 40 minutes of moving hay bales.  Then another hour of walking at night.  I was exhausted!

And the final result for the week:  I lost a pound or maybe half a pound, it's hard to tell with my scale wavering between.  But I didn't gain any!! Bring on the Indian foods! 

3 comments:

  1. I love Indian foods! Great job on the walking and congratulations on the weight loss!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for half a pound or one! You awe me with your walking and your self-discipline with carbs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurray! indian food is full of spices that work as anti inflammatories too! so hurray!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...