Friday, April 20, 2018

Is It Supposed To Burn That Way?

After many, many months of little to no buttsex, Master gave my ass a thorough plundering this week.   I had worn the butt plug beforehand, while he beat me and then fucked me.  He had me take it out so he could finish in my ass.   I lay on my stomach on the bed and attempted to relax.  I made a lot of sounds- screaming, crying, etc.; not sure how relaxed I was.  He ordered me not to jump away. Then I bit down on a wad of blanket until he finished.   I immediately noticed a slightly hot sensation back there.  Which turned into burning ring of fire and I rushed to the bathroom where I.... blah blah blah.... skip that part.

I accused him of eating hot chili peppers, because that's what it felt like was in his cum!  I don't know if that is a real thing that happens, though.   What do you think? 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh ouch. Well, you never know I guess lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to say, now I've got Johnny Cash going through my head "ring of fire" lol

      Delete
  2. It could be that your area was already agitated, then there was another substance applied... like how alcohol will sting a cut?

    I bet it was a nice reminder until it healed, though!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...