Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Oh yes!

For a while I thought it was going to be "oh no".  My Master was super tired yesterday, but he also wanted to play with me, which eventually won out over tiredness and he ordered me upstairs.  

He did not like how slowly I was moving and I got a few kicks and a lot of slaps with the leather strap for that.  He pushed me to the floor and I was still fumbling with my clothes trying to get my pants and shoes unwound from my legs so I was slow again in taking his cock.  I got more slaps for that.

He beat on me with many implements in many positions, including the bull whip.  It was a fantastic day for me, a long awaited Tuesday of fun.  We had missed a few of those because of kids being out of school.

2 comments:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...