Saturday, April 7, 2018

RED

Thursday I was feeling very down in the dumps.  It was several things all piled on top of each other, but I just had a very gloomy, grumpy day, so when Master took me upstairs and asked if I was ready to be used I may have looked a bit uncertain and definitely not happy or excited. 

He told me to go ahead and say "Red" so I could see how much he didn't care. 

Now, most normal people would find this upsetting, but it made me smile. 

I looked him in the eye and said "Red!"


His hand came down quick as anything and slapped me right on the naked boob.  

Yeah, I was ready then.  

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had a gloomy day. Your Master knows you well. Glad he was able to help your mood :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....I can identify with this.....doesn't much matter if I am ready...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have those ups and downs and some days there is not explanation for them. Glad you have someone who can shake those blues loose!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...