Wednesday, May 9, 2018

TMI: A little late

1. What makes you, you?

Well, my mom and dad got together and some of the little chromosomes from each of them combined in an entirely unique way to form a tiny human, who was nurtured and managed to survive and grow up to this point. 
And here I am!  So great! Much miracle!


  2. Do you care more about doing the right thing or doing things right?

Probably doing the right thing.


  3. What is sexual freedom? Do you have it?

Um, I'm a sex slave.  So, nope.  But I don't want it either.  Lack of freedom is something I enjoy in my sexual life. 


  4. In your romantic relationships, is trust more important than love?

No.


  5. Your life, is it more of a dream or a nightmare?

Neither.  I have the good and bad of real life, which is better than any dream.  Certainly better than a nightmare.  


 https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. I do enjoy these posts, some very interesting questions and I enjoyed reading your answers. Love No 1 lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...